November 7, 2011

The process is unkown to me, but the end result I am certain of.

"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."
John 15:5

Only when I am remaining in him and he in me, will I reach a point of clarity and peace. I faced a moment of temptation recently. I was tempted to doubt Gods hand in my life. This temptation was met with a moment of victory, when I proclaimed to myself, to my tempter and to the Lord that I believe in and trust Him with everything. God is a God who speaks clearly and who will bring His will to pass. Believing in anything less only invites confusion and restlessness. Be at rest and know that the God you serve is big enough to direct your steps. Bank in this truth and rely on His strength, because He will never fail you.

That my friends is proof of the Holy Spirit's faithfulness in my life and heart. What faith I have now because of having to depend and put my trust in Him.

No comments: