April 10, 2012

Kathmandu, Nepal



I am just weeks away from getting on a plane and flying across the world to Kathmandu, Nepal. What will it look like or smell like? How will I change and be challenged? Will it impact how I live my life and what I want to do when I graduate? These are the thoughts and questions that flood my mind. I love that I get to share this whole experience on my blog. This has been a place where I have shared my thoughts and experiences all through my time in college. What a transformative year this has been!
While I’m in Nepal, I will be working for the communications department of an organization called International Nepal fellowship (inf.org). INF works with Nepali communities to help alleviate poverty and provide medical aid to the disabled and sick.
There’s no telling at this point what every day will hold. I plan on documenting with photos and personal stories on here. It feels like I’m hopping out of one reality and switching to a completely new one. I’m choosing to look positively on the future and embracing the many changes that I am facing. I’m fighting to trust this whole trip into God’s hands and resting in the truth of his faithfulness. Good things are in store!

No comments: