July 20, 2011

Crazy

I can't even form the right words to describe what I'm experiencing everyday.

Transformation has definitely taken place. New dreams have been handed to me with my name stamped on them.

I've found comfort and sanity(somewhat) in knowing that they're not my dreams... this is not Susan's idea of what my life should look like...Its not a dream that I've handed to God, expecting Him to work into His plan. Quite literally, God has handed to me what He has planned for my life.

I'm nervous because reality has hit very hard. My life has taken a turn down a very strange, uncomortable, fulfilling, exciting and narrow path.

Called? Isn't that the Christian lingo these days? I don't even know what to call it, all I know is its not me, its Him and its forcing me to trust Him completely.

No comments: