April 19, 2010

Hold on to the truth.



"Be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." 1Peter 5:8

When you forget how precious you are to your Father God, when you think He doesn't care, or that He won't or can't care because of something you have done, or because of who you are, then, you are being devoured by the devil, and believe me, he is not toothless! Satan is the personification of doubt. He is the father of lies. He wants to convince you that whatever happens, you are on your own. Everything depends on you. That's a lie.

"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!"
Psalm 139:17&18

No comments: