February 5, 2010

coffee takes your clothes off...



Two cups of coffee drank late in the evening makes me go crazy. I will leave it up to your own imagination to determine what goes on within the walls of Mayfield...especially when drugs (caffeine) are used.

I read for fun last night till 4AM and still got up for my 8AM class. Impressive? I think so. Smart? I think not. I wish I had more time to read for fun...

I have friends (GET OUT, i know) and each of them are so unique. It's comical to me peoples mannerisms, what they get excited or upset about and how they react and interact within life adventures. I think I will write short stories about each of my friends and include fictional, wild adventures that depict their personality's. I laugh just thinking about it. I want to remember my great friends I meet in college, and I think this would be fun to write. I like writing. I'm not good, but I enjoy it.

Stay tuned, maybe I will preview some excerpts in my blog...

Until then, creative adventures filled with wit, dances with my pen...

No comments: