October 7, 2009

There is no place like home.



Thats my adorable little sister. I miss her, and I miss my house, and I miss my family. It is a lot harder to be away from the people who really know me, and love me. JBU is where I want to be, but seeing this just makes my heart skip a beat. I love my friends here, SO MUCH.

There is just no place like home.

It is so interesting to see how the family dynamic works, and just how crucial each member of a family is. There are a lot of us in mine, well only nine, and I can't imagine life with out any one of them. If only my two worlds filled with the people who I love could collide. It would be interesting to say the least. I wish my friends could see me and my whole family together, I promise I would make a WHOLE lot more sense. I wish my family could see me here at school with all of my friends.

I don't know why, but I think about these things, you know, the "what if's".

No comments: