October 6, 2009

"I am the Queen of randomness"


October has quickly become one of my favorite months. The weather so far has been beautiful, and the leaves are beginning to change their colors to the golden yellow and rich reds that scream fall. Two words; rain boots. They're a necessity. I feel sorry for boys, unfortunately they will probably never be in style for you. Just gotta roll with the punches! (note: this is my new favorite phrase) I drank a cup of coffee around 10:00 P.M. and it still has me up. So I blog, naturally.

I am the Queen of randomness. The other day in Western Civ. some kid made the claim that freedom was selfish, and therefore morally and ethically wrong. It doesn't matter if you think you have freedom when in actuality you don't, because he strives to be selfless. Wouldn't you be offended if you serve the country in the military? damn hippie freshman.

Question: Is ignorance bliss?

I'm kind of tired of one way streets. Friendship goes both ways, stop being an asshole, suck up your pride and clean up your act. (would never say it to your face, but its implied)

Yo ho YO HO, a pirates life for me...

So I was thinking about writing "kid magnet" on my van. or not.

Here is one thing to think about, God is good all of the time. Even when I'm hurting.

"Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine. When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end—Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior" Isaiah 43:2-3

No comments: