April 25, 2009

Dear Insincere, be sincere. Sincerley, the sincere.

Dear Blank,
Be sincere, it is one of the most attractive traits someone can posses. Have purpose and intention around everything you say and do. You have not been sincere lately, not with yourself and your friend. Do not, insincerely try and act sincerely. Mean what you say, say what you mean. No room for bull shit. (pardon my French)

Sincerely (I'm so clever),

me.

PS. You may call me out on my bluff...Its hard for me to be sincere when I am not sincere with myself. I sincerely admit to hypocrisy.

This letter is written to, and not limited to; men, friends, family and a particular person. "My Fair Lady" has, and is a place to vent. For and solely for; me.

To whom this may concern, (ohp this is the part where I am talking to you). You? yes you. Be truthful in all that you say and do. Mean what you say, and say what you mean. Otherwise you confuse, and lead astray. You have a lot of growing up to do, as I am also guilty I'm sure.

Truth: I have liked, and like you no more. You lead me on, and for that I will be weary with our friendship.
Truth: I wish to be known inside and out, and still loved. The only one who can fully satisfy this thirst is Christ. Instead, I have tried to fill that god-shaped hole with the insincere things you would say to me.

You have done this before, much worse in the past, but you fail to see that the words you say are so important. Words were spoke, and creation was created. I do not think words should be taken lightly.

Ephesians 5.

Jesus, you are my all in all.

No comments: