July 30, 2013

More transition.

Home again,
Home again
Jiggety-jig.

After being away (for the most part) for 5 years, I'm excited to move back home to Saint Louis. It's where I've always wanted to end up and where I want to plant my roots. 

In all senses of the word, it is home. So, I'm packing up and leaving Dallas behind. 

I'm so thankful to have had this time here. The relationships that I've made and the growth that I've had, where all so necessary for my transition after college. I will always think of my Dallas family and remember the amazing, god-fearing people who have invited me to their tables and offered authentic community in a strange new city. 

I've come to the realization that there is nothing like community

And the sweetest gift to give and receive is ourselves

Our time, our presence, our words and our touch. 

No material possession can ever suffice to fill what authentic and true fellowship offers. 

I'm excited to build new relationships, create new authentic fellowship and contribute to a new faith community.

No comments: