December 1, 2012

Prayerful: Going to Thailand


Amidst graduating from college in exactly two weeks, moving to Dallas in January to be with my friends and establish my "adulthood", I am going to Thailand. 

My sister was led to start a new ministry a year and a half ago called MOG, Ministers Of Grace, after experiencing a great need for prayer and encouragement to those advancing the good news in Asia.
"Faith is hard to hold on to. The family needs to be reminded of who they are in Jesus more than anything else! The progress of the gospel in the world is dependent on the prayers of God's people in the church." - MOG 
A team of 7 from the states. 
February 3rd through the 14th. 
For the purpose of enabling the Saints to stand firm under trial and pursue the advancement of His Kingdom. 
"And after spending some time there, he set out, traveling through one place after another in the Galatian territory and Phrygia, strengthening all the disciples." Acts 18:23
I believe in the power of prayer and I am excited to be used to encourage and strengthen the Church.

2 comments:

marshylnerd.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on both graduation and Thailand. I will definitely keep you and all who go, in prayer for traveling mercies and strength to boldly proclaim the gospels.

running4him said...

Super excellent!!! Go get um, and we'll keep you in prayer over here)