April 26, 2012

12 days.

"This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."Joshua 1:9
The Lord is calling me to be strong and courageous. He has equipped me with confidence in him and is ushering me to walk forward. I've grabbed hold of a few hesitations and fears along the way, which I'm beginning to realize are not apart of this adventure. There are so many changes that I'm facing, the obvious and most exciting of course is going to Nepal, the bittersweet goodbyes to friends who are graduating and moving on with life and the beautiful newness of life that God has faithfully brought to me.

I was talking to a friend and caught myself expressing the very thing that the Lord has been saying to me in this whole process..."I am confident that you will be who the Lord needs you to be, and what you're facing is part of that journey. You can bank your all in who he is and trust in his faithfulness and goodness in your life. You are to expect nothing less of him!"

I'm saying it in faith because I don't feel very courageous and I'm believing in the God who is full of promises for me, "But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence." Jeremiah 17:7

I trust you, Jesus.

No comments: