March 9, 2012

All I am, I surrender.



"Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ" - Philippians 3:8
I find ways to fight. I find words and actions that seem to help my heart stand up straight. In this season of life I repeat the words, "trust him" and I lift up my hands. I raise my arms to him with a confession. Lord, I surrender. Lord, I'm scared. Lord, I doubt your voice. Lord, I don't understand. Lord, this hurts.

We are responsible to own our heart posture when life hits us. It is our choice how we choose to respond. I'm done feeling defeated.

Its time to raise up my hands, surrender it all and listen to my Father. Every moment that I doubt, fear, don't understand or when it hurts, my hands go up and I choose to trust.

I'm fighting for it.

No comments: