May 27, 2011

Rising with the sun.


For the past week I've woken up every single day with the sun. What time does this occur you ask? 6:10AM (roughly). This morning I am at home in Saint Louis and I woke up at 5:50AM to go walking with my dad. I am not a morning person, but there's something about waking up with the sun that I'm addicted to.

I've come to the point in my life when hanging out with my parents is not only enjoyable but refueling to my soul. They know me best and can speak truth to the dark corners of my heart. This is a season full of growth and dependence on the Lord for practical needs. There is not a single thing that I buy that I don't consider putting back 3 times. For those that know me and my spending habits... well, (heh heh) this is growth! I wanted to save money for school this summer and by the looks of it, I will only be working to live. And that's okay, because my God is much bigger then money. I've seen Him provide for my family time and time again. There is no reason for me not to trust Him.

So I'm trusting. And growing. And waiting.

No comments: